Location: North Oxford MINI, Long Hanborough
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 + Bonus
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Full Time
MINI Service Advisor:
North Oxford Garage is the authorised BMW/MINI/Motorrad Retailer for Oxford and surrounding areas including Bicester, Banbury, Abingdon and Thame. As we continue to grow we have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our team at MINI in our new state of the art facility in Long Hanborough.
We're looking for candidates with a full valid UK Driving Licence, excellent communication skills, a pleasant and polite manner, and you must be able to deliver first class customer service. This role would suit an experienced Service Advisor, Bookings or Reservations Administrator.
As a MINI Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will include:
• Greeting all customers with enthusiasm and a smile
• Take ownership responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
• Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and acceptable methods of payment.
• Carry out road tests and physical inspections where necessary.
• Establish the customer’s onward travel arrangements and offer a service loan car or courtesy transport where applicable.
• Identifying customer requirements, arranging bookings and handing over completed vehicles
• Maintaining the service desk, ensuring all customer queries are answered and dealt with immediately
• Allocating jobs to Technicians
• Ensuring that the workshop environment is efficiently loaded
The successful Service Advisor will have the following:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Be highly motivated
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• Ability and keenness to learn
• Positive and flexible working attitude
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to deliver results under pressure
• To be enthusiastic and dependable and have the ability to work both on your own and within a team
• A valid UK driving licence
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org